What are the benefits of a short term office rental?
There are several benefits to renting an office on a short-term basis:
- Flexibility: Short-term rentals allow businesses to have more control over the length of their lease, which can be especially useful for companies that are just starting out and are unsure of how much space they will need in the future. This also provides the opportunity to adjust the space as the team or the business grows.
- Cost-effectiveness: Renting an office on a short-term basis can be more cost-effective than committing to a long-term lease, especially for businesses that do not need a permanent office space. This can also be a good option for businesses that have a seasonal or project-based workload, where office space may not be needed all year round.
- Reduced commitment: A short-term rental allows companies to try out a location before committing to a long-term lease. This can be helpful for businesses that are considering relocating or expanding, as it allows them to test the waters before making a larger investment.
- Access to amenities: Many short-term office rental providers offer a range of amenities such as conference rooms, shared kitchen, and networking events, this can provide the resources and infrastructure that small businesses need in order to thrive.
- Professional Image: A dedicated office space can provide a more professional image for your business, if you are meeting clients, or hiring employee. you may want to have a dedicated space for that purpose.
- Productivity: Having a dedicated and quiet space for work can increase productivity.
LocalWorks has more than 1,000 private offices available on a monthly or longer term basis.
Frequently Asked Questions
LocalWorks uses the term "membership fee" to refer to the fee that you pay in order to use the LocalWorks location and office. We do not use the term “rent” as there is no lease and members are not considered tenants.
Your office space, wifi, utilities, and a desk/chair in your office is included.
Choose your location on the website, select “Schedule a Tour” and choose a day and time that works best for you.
Yes. You should have business insurance to cover you in case of unforseen circumstances. Get insurance in minutes (and save 25%) here.
No, tours are self guided. You will have a LocalWorks concierge on the phone with you to answer any questions, help you select your office, and get signed up as a member.
Once you arrive at the location for the tour, you will call the number in your confirmation email to receive a code to get in or approval to enter the building.
Upon request, you can remove our furniture and use your own.
Each location has an operations manager that will stop by weekly to make sure everything is running smoothly. We have a full support team available by phone, email or chat every day during business hours.
Your initial payment will consist of your first month's membership fee, security deposit, and setup fee. After that you will be charged on the first day of each month for that month's membership fee. You are required to keep a valid payment method on file, and late fees will accrue when payments fail. See our Terms for details.
Simply email [email protected]. 30-day notice is required and you are responsible for your membership fee for the 30-day period following your notice.
Many of our locations have conference rooms. If available, conference rooms are booked using our members portal. Ask your LocalWorks sales representative if the location you are considering has a conference room.